- 1 What should I bring to Firefly?
- 2 Can you bring food to Firefly?
- 3 Can you shower at Firefly?
- 4 What resources do you need for a camping trip?
- 5 Does Firefly sell out?
- 6 How do you survive the Firefly Music Festival?
- 7 Do people camp at Firefly?
- 8 How much does it cost to go to Firefly?
- 9 Can you camp at Firefly festival?
- 10 Are there showers at music festivals?
- 11 Who is playing at Firefly?
- 12 Who owns Firefly festival?
- 13 What should you not bring camping?
- 14 What should you not do while camping?
- 15 What are fun things to bring camping?
What should I bring to Firefly?
Here’s what you should pack for Firefly
- A tent (you’re gonna need someplace to sleep)
- Pillow and sleeping bag (no doubt it’s hot during the day, but it gets pretty chilly once the sun sets)
- Reusable water bottles (there are filling stations on the festival grounds)
- Sunscreen and bug repellent.
- A headlamp or flashlight.
Can you bring food to Firefly?
Unfortunately Firefly does not allow you to bring any food inside the festival. You can obviously bring food into your campsite but bringing it within the festival grounds is strictly prohibited.
Can you shower at Firefly?
Firefly has announced that there will be lines of bathrooms scattered around the campsites. As for getting clean, there will be several shower trailers in the campgrounds where you can shower privately, but be prepared to wait in line if you go during a busy time.
What resources do you need for a camping trip?
These are important items for your camping checklist:
- Tent (and footprint, stakes)
- Sleeping bags.
- Sleeping pads.
- Camping pillow.
- Headlamps or flashlights (and extra batteries)
- Camp chairs.
- Camp table (if no picnic table)
- Lantern (and mantles and fuel/batteries if needed)
Does Firefly sell out?
DOES FIREFLY SELL OUT? Rarely. The early presale in June will sell out, and potentially quite quickly. However, the festival itself rarely sells out.
How do you survive the Firefly Music Festival?
Keep the tunes blasting to keep your mood up. Fill up on gas a little bit before you arrive to firefly to ensure you can have a quick and easy departure after the weekend. And lastly, don’t be afraid to switch off driving with a friend for extra long trips, dont exhaust all your energy before you even get there!
Do people camp at Firefly?
Camping in your RV is easy at Firefly because the event takes place at the Dover International Speedway, which has existing campsites, including some with hookups for water and electricity. Each pass includes early entry on Thursday for up to eight people and a 25′ x 40′ camping space for one RV.
How much does it cost to go to Firefly?
Single-day pass are still available and are priced at $135 for General Admission and $285 for VIP. On the secondary market, tickets are already available. General Admission 4-day passes start at $361 and VIP passes start at $1,254.
Can you camp at Firefly festival?
A souvenir Firefly branded camping tent, along with four sleeping bags, two air mattresses and one solar lantern are yours to keep. Shower facilities and a general store are located nearby at The South Hub. Camping for up to four (4) festival attendees.
Are there showers at music festivals?
Festival Showers Some festivals do have showers available on site, but often they cost money to use. If you decide to make use of these, you may want to bring a bathing suit if you are modest. These are often more like shower houses than single-person showers.
Who is playing at Firefly?
This year’s lineup includes headliners Billie Eilish, The Killers, Tame Impala and Lizzo. Covering four days, this festival takes place at The Woodlands in Dover from September 23-26. Other musical acts include Megan The Stallion, Cage the Elephant, Wiz Khalifa, Machine Gun Kelly, Diplo, Nelly and Phoebe Bridgers.
Who owns Firefly festival?
Firefly Music Festival is a music festival produced by Red Frog Events alongside Goldenvoice, that was first held on July 20–22, 2012, in Dover, Delaware.
What should you not bring camping?
Here’s a list of what not to bring camping on your next adventure trip.
- Colognes, perfumes, and scented lotions.
- Glassware and individual beer bottles.
- Family-size containers of food.
- High fashion jewelry or clothes.
What should you not do while camping?
10 things not to do while camping
- Arrive after dark or in the heat of the day. Photo: Shutterstock.
- Choose the lowest spot in the campsite.
- Pack sensibly (clothes-wise)
- Shower in the morning or evening.
- Drink too much after a certain point at night.
- Abstain from indulging.
- Leave your bag unzipped.
- Be loud.
What are fun things to bring camping?
27 Fun Things To Bring Camping
- The Cooler Chair. The chair is known as the TravelChair Anywhere.
- Teepee Tent.
- Pocket Blanket, Picnic, Beach Blanket by Matador.
- LED Lantern Flashlights for Camping.
- Smartphone-Charging Speaker.
- Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife – Companion.