- 1 What all do you need for a camper trailer?
- 2 What do you need for first time RV camping?
- 3 What accessories come with a new travel trailer?
- 4 What do you need for a new RV?
- 5 Can you use regular toilet paper in an RV?
- 6 What is RV friendly toilet paper?
- 7 How do you pack an RV like a pro?
- 8 What do I need to know about my first RV trip?
- 9 How can I get WiFi in my RV?
- 10 Can I use a garden hose for my RV?
- 11 What should I look for when buying a used RV?
- 12 How do I decorate my new RV?
- 13 What should I pack for an RV road trip?
What all do you need for a camper trailer?
- Surge protector.
- Electrical adapters.
- Toilet chemicals.
- Sewer kit.
- RV-friendly toilet paper.
- Water pressure regulator.
- Drinking water hose.
- Leveling blocks.
What do you need for first time RV camping?
RV and Camping Needs
- Flashlights and headlamps.
- Refillable water bottles.
- Clothes (be sensible)
- Sunscreen and insect repellant.
- Camping chairs.
- Deck of cards.
- Outdoor rug.
- Smart phone or tablet.
What accessories come with a new travel trailer?
29 Must Have RV Accessories for a New Camper or Travel Trailer
- RV Sewer Hose.
- Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves.
- RV Toilet Chemicals.
- RV Toilet Paper.
- Fresh Water Hose.
- 90 Degree Water Hose Elbow.
- Water Filter.
- Water Pressure Regulator.
What do you need for a new RV?
The Checklist Every First Time RVer Needs
- Drinking Water Hose.
- Sewer Kit.
- Surge Protector.
- Electrical Adapters.
- Water Pressure Regulator.
- Tire Pressure Gauge.
- Duct Tape.
Can you use regular toilet paper in an RV?
RV-friendly toilet paper is supposed to disintegrate quickly to avoid clogging up your sewage system or tank. The paper has been specially formulated for RV use and will always be safe to use. RV enthusiasts Russ and Tina DeMaris say they’ve found that most conventional toilet paper is perfectly fine for RV use.
What is RV friendly toilet paper?
Scott Rapid-Dissolving Toilet Paper is specially made for use in RVs, boats, buses and similar applications. Our rapid dissolving bath tissue breaks down four times faster than the leading brand. Scott Rapid-Dissolving toilet paper is Clog Clinic tested and approved to be septic-safe and sewer-safe.
How do you pack an RV like a pro?
8 RV Packing Tips For Beginners
- Make a List of Necessary Items Based on Daily Activities.
- Safeguard Your Plans With The Dyrt PRO.
- Bring Some Entertainment.
- Plan Your Meals and Bring Food With You.
- Bring Basic Tools, But Don’t Over Do It.
- Dump Tanks Early and Often.
- Pack Light and Evenly.
- Leave The Breakables At Home.
What do I need to know about my first RV trip?
Here are eight tips that I wish I had known before embarking on my first RV road trip.
- Don’t get poop on yourself.
- Remember your toolkit.
- Pack sufficient cookware.
- Use leveling blocks.
- Get into your campground before dark.
- Download camping apps.
- Use RV toilet essentials.
- Wake up early, watch the sunrise, take a nap.
How can I get WiFi in my RV?
There are three main options for RV WiFi while you’re living on the road: using your phone as a hotspot, adding a hotspot router to your existing mobile plan, or satellite internet.
Can I use a garden hose for my RV?
Can I use a garden hose for my RV? Remember our first rule of thumb above: NO! Your general green garden hose is not safe to drink from. They release heavy metals and other toxic substances into the water that can make us humans sick.
What should I look for when buying a used RV?
Here are ten helpful tips for inspecting the used RV you want to buy.
- Never buy a Used RV Sight Unseen.
- Look Very Carefully For Signs of Mold.
- Go Over Every Inch of the Ceiling.
- Do a Close Inspection of all the Floors.
- Look Under the Exterior Trim and Check the Screws.
- Open Up and Look Inside all the Exterior Panels.
How do I decorate my new RV?
Camper Decorating Ideas
- Go with a Theme. Many RVers like to pick a theme for their tiny home-on-wheels.
- Add a Splash of Color.
- Hang Some Wall Decor.
- Show Off Souvenirs.
- Spruce Up the Bathroom.
- Change Up the Bedroom.
- Switch Window Treatments.
- Turn On Some Lights.
What should I pack for an RV road trip?
Whether you plan to hike, bike, and swim or simply sit outside under the stars, add these outdoor recreation items to your RV packing list.
- Waterproof boots.
- Hiking shoes.
- Tennis shoes.
- Bug spray.
- Waterproof jackets.
- Wool socks.
- Water bottles.