- 1 What to bring to Coachella camping?
- 2 What should I pack for a 3 day camping trip?
- 3 Do you sleep in tents at Coachella?
- 4 What should you not bring camping?
- 5 Can you sleep in your car at Coachella?
- 6 Where do you sleep at Coachella?
- 7 What girls should bring to camp?
- 8 What are fun things to bring camping?
- 9 How do you keep food cold while camping?
- 10 Is Coachella VIP worth it?
- 11 Can you drink alcohol at Coachella?
- 12 What should I wear to Coachella?
- 13 Why do you put a tarp under a tent?
- 14 What should you not keep in a tent?
- 15 What to wear to sleep while camping?
What to bring to Coachella camping?
Packing List and Coachella camping essentials:
- Tickets (duh!)
- Sunscreen (SPF 50 or higher)
- Frozen water bottles in a cooler.
- Earplugs (try falling asleep while your camping neighbors blast Zedd at 3:30am)
- Face wipes or makeup remover.
- Pedialyte powder.
- Chairs, sleeping bags and tent of course!
What should I pack for a 3 day camping trip?
These are important items for your camping checklist:
- Tent (and footprint, stakes)
- Sleeping bags.
- Sleeping pads.
- Camping pillow.
- Headlamps or flashlights (and extra batteries)
- Camp chairs.
- Camp table (if no picnic table)
- Lantern (and mantles and fuel/batteries if needed)
Do you sleep in tents at Coachella?
Even though Coachella offers safari, luxury tents and regular tent camping (no Fyre festival tents here), the most cost-effective way to stay is camp in and by your car. At Coachella, there is space designated for people to park and set up an area to stay.
What should you not bring camping?
Here’s a list of what not to bring camping on your next adventure trip.
- Colognes, perfumes, and scented lotions.
- Glassware and individual beer bottles.
- Family-size containers of food.
- High fashion jewelry or clothes.
Can you sleep in your car at Coachella?
Everyone in the vehicle must be wearing Festival Wristband. No camping or sleeping in your car. If you need to leave Camping Companion Parking prior to 2am on any night, you must do so before 9pm.
Where do you sleep at Coachella?
Yup, people really do sleep in their car at Coachella, and they also “camp” by setting up spaces like the one that we can see in this picture. Someone took a sheet to provide a bit of shade and privacy from the other people at the festival, and they also have a smaller tent inside of a larger covered structure.
What girls should bring to camp?
Recommended Items to Bring to Camp
- 3-5 double layer reusable face masks.
- 5-6 pair of shorts.
- 2 pair jeans or long pants.
- 8-10 t-shirts/tanks.
- 10+ pair underwear.
- 10+ pair socks.
- 2 pair Pajamas.
- Long-sleeve shirt.
What are fun things to bring camping?
27 Fun Things To Bring Camping
- The Cooler Chair. The chair is known as the TravelChair Anywhere.
- Teepee Tent.
- Pocket Blanket, Picnic, Beach Blanket by Matador.
- LED Lantern Flashlights for Camping.
- Smartphone-Charging Speaker.
- Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife – Companion.
How do you keep food cold while camping?
9 of the Best Ways to Keep Food Cold While Camping
- 3 / 9. via amazon.com. Use Freeze Packs. Ice packs are great for keeping items cold without the mess of melted ice cubes.
- 4 / 9. via amazon.com. Try a Portable Car Fridge.
- 5 / 9. amophoto_au/Shutterstock. Use a Separate Cooler for Drinks.
Is Coachella VIP worth it?
For me, it is not worth it. I’ve been to nearly 20 different music festivals and Coachella’s VIP offerings is one of the worst. It’s great the VIP area is by the Coachella stage where the biggest acts play, but I wish it was closer given the passes are nearly three times as expensive.
Can you drink alcohol at Coachella?
Then there are the draconian drinking rules. Instead, there are designated drinking areas, vodka -scented cattle pens where security keep a keen eye out for those trying to smuggle booze into the main arena. This unusual approach to alcohol consumption could possibly explain why everyone looks so immaculate.
What should I wear to Coachella?
What to Wear to Coachella
- Tops. Choose something in light, airy fabrics that can keep you cool in the heat.
- Jeans. If you can handle them in the heat, you can never go wrong with jeans.
- Coachella Packing List: Festival Essentials.
Why do you put a tarp under a tent?
A tarp under your tent protects the underside of the tent from wear and tear, nominally insulates, as well as prevents water from entering by acting as a moisture barrier.
What should you not keep in a tent?
Keep all your supplies, including toothpaste and deodorant, away from your tent because anything with a smell can attract bears [source: NPS]. Don’t sleep in clothes you have eaten in or cooked with. Hang these clothes in plastic bags away from your tent together with the other supplies [source: Sanders].
What to wear to sleep while camping?
Wear dry clothing. A good sleepwear choice while camping is clean long underwear, top and bottoms, plus clean socks. Avoid overdressing before you hop into your bag. Wearing bulky clothing inside a bag can actually reduce the bag’s ability to efficiently trap body heat.