- 1 What should I bring to a festival list?
- 2 How do you prepare for a camping festival?
- 3 What should I bring to a 5 day Festival?
- 4 What to pack when you go to camp?
- 5 Can I wear jeans to a festival?
- 6 How do you sneak alcohol into a festival?
- 7 How do you make your tent stand out at a festival?
- 8 How do you sleep at a music festival?
- 9 What should I bring to a hippie festival?
- 10 How much money should you bring to a festival?
- 11 What should I wear to festival?
- 12 What food is best to take to a festival?
- 13 What should you not forget when traveling?
- 14 What should I pack for 7 days?
- 15 What can you not pack in your carry-on bag?
What should I bring to a festival list?
What to take to a festival
- Festival Ticket (If you forget this, the rest doesn’t matter)
- Money (The queues for cash machines at festivals can waste hours of your day)
- ID (Many festivals need your ID for various reasons, especially drinking)
- Tent & Tent Pegs.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Sleeping Mat or Air Bed.
How do you prepare for a camping festival?
Festival Camping Tips: 14 Festival Hacks
- Buy a Larger Tent Than you Think You’ll Need.
- Have a Practice Pitch of Your Tent.
- Take a Sleeping Mat to Stay Comfortable.
- Arrive at the Campsite Early.
- Think Carefully When Pitching Your Tent.
- Clear The Ground Before Pitching Your Tent.
- Think About Space.
- Mark Your Territory.
What should I bring to a 5 day Festival?
What to bring
- Festival ticket.
- A reusable water bottle, to fill up from the free taps on site.
- Sleeping bag.
- Roll mat.
- Wellies or sturdy boots.
- Toilet roll.
- A warm jumper (it can get cold at night)
What to pack when you go to camp?
Don’t have time to read the full article? Here’s a quick rundown of the main essentials to pack before you leave the house:
- Phone charger / portable phone charger.
- EU adapters.
- Flip flops (for the hostel bathrooms)
- Water bottle.
Can I wear jeans to a festival?
DO: wear denim. Shorts, jeans, jackets and shirts, they’re all welcome at festivals and make an easy go-to if you’re unsure what to wear but stil want to look cool.
How do you sneak alcohol into a festival?
How to sneak alcohol into a festival without getting caught
- Bring a jacket with big pockets.
- Put it in Capri Sun pouches.
- Hide it in baby food pouches.
- Hide it in a big tub of Sudocrem.
- Put it in water bottles without breaking the seal.
- Hide it in a hollowed out loaf of bread.
- Wrap it up in your sleeping bag.
How do you make your tent stand out at a festival?
Our top festival camping tips
- Attach bulky items to the outside of your rucksack.
- Make a flag and put it outside your tent (to help you find it)
- Roll up outfits for each day.
- Stick a mirror to the wall of your tent.
- Decorate your tent with fairy lights.
- Wrap up charger cables.
- Roll up sleeping bag.
How do you sleep at a music festival?
Not ideal if you’ve had a late night.
- Don’t pitch your tent near walkways or the toilets.
- Use a relaxing night balm on your skin at night.
- Keep your valuables away from your tent entrance when you go to sleep.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol!
- Earplugs, earplugs, earplugs.
- Don’t stay at the festival.
- No lumps.
- Try and stay dry.
What should I bring to a hippie festival?
First things first: packing We made a Little Hippie Survival Kit to get you started with items you’ll need and want most to get by – keyring flashlight, hand sanitizer, tissues, Zinc SPF stick, wrist sweatband, LED ring, stickers, tattoos, and coupons for other crucial festival items from Little Hippie.
How much money should you bring to a festival?
You are likely to spend about £150- £200 for the things mentioned above (excluding the event ticket). With the ticket, a Reading festival trip will cost you about £500. We include some extra just in case. There are several cash points in and around the festival site, so you don’t need to worry if you run out of cash.
What should I wear to festival?
11 Essential Style Tips for Your Festival Outfits
- Wear Comfortable Footwear.
- Opt for a Hat Instead of a Flower Crown (Skip if you’re ok with sun rays)
- Wear Sunscreen + Chapstick.
- Wear Sunglasses.
- Wear Your Hair Up or in Brands.
- Layer Up.
- Wear a Crossbody Bag.
- Select One or Two Statement Pieces.
What food is best to take to a festival?
Cold food appropriate for festivals includes:
- Sandwiches (to be eaten within the first couple of days)
- Pasta salads.
- Overnight oats (a filling breakfast to set you up for the day ahead)
- Chicken or Vegetarian skewers.
- Cocktail sausages.
- Pork pies.
- Sausage rolls.
What should you not forget when traveling?
21 things not to forget when packing for your vacation
- Make a list.
- Don’t forget the first aid kit.
- Limit your liquids.
- Name tags are there to help.
- Observe restrictions on baggage.
- Save bag space for all your holiday purchases.
- Skip the shoes.
- Cosmetics – at a minimum!
What should I pack for 7 days?
Packing List for a Seven-Day Trip in One Carry-On Bag
- 5 shirts.
- 3 shorts or skirts.
- 2 dressy options (mix and match with accessories and outerwear)
- 1 outerwear — sweater or jacket.
- 1 pair sneakers.
- 1 pair dressy shoes.
- 1 pair flip-flops.
- 1 hat.
What can you not pack in your carry-on bag?
7 Things You Should Never Pack in a Carry-On Bag
- Smelly Snacks. Don’t so the mistake of packing smelly snacks in your carry-bag.
- Weapons. Never carry any kind of weapons in your bag.
- Meats, Cheeses, and Chocolate.
- Sports Equipment.
- Inert Weapons.
- Battery-Operated Items.
- Liquids Over 3.4 Ounces by Volume.