- 1 What materials do you need for the campsite?
- 2 How do you prepare for a camping festival?
- 3 What should I bring to an outdoor festival?
- 4 What should I bring to a 5 day Festival?
- 5 Should you put a tarp under your tent?
- 6 What should you not bring camping?
- 7 What should I bring to a hippie festival?
- 8 How do you make your tent stand out at a festival?
- 9 How do you sleep at a music festival?
- 10 How do you sneak alcohol into a festival?
- 11 What do I need to bring to a festival checklist?
- 12 How do you survive a music festival?
- 13 How much money should you bring to a festival?
- 14 What should I wear to festival?
- 15 What food is best to take to a festival?
What materials do you need for the campsite?
- Tent (and footprint, stakes)
- Sleeping bags.
- Sleeping pads.
- Camping pillow.
- Headlamps or flashlights (and extra batteries)
- Camp chairs.
- Camp table (if no picnic table)
- Lantern (and mantles and fuel/batteries if needed)
How do you prepare for a camping festival?
Festival Camping Tips: 14 Festival Hacks
- Buy a Larger Tent Than you Think You’ll Need.
- Have a Practice Pitch of Your Tent.
- Take a Sleeping Mat to Stay Comfortable.
- Arrive at the Campsite Early.
- Think Carefully When Pitching Your Tent.
- Clear The Ground Before Pitching Your Tent.
- Think About Space.
- Mark Your Territory.
What should I bring to an outdoor festival?
13 Music Festival Essentials
- Waterproof Everything. Water and Music Festivals just seem to go together, either due to the weather or that water slide that is just all to tempting.
- Re-hydration Packs.
- Reusable Water Bottle/Beer Cup + Accessories.
- Quick dry towel.
- Solar powered everything.
- Sun protection.
What should I bring to a 5 day Festival?
What to bring
- Festival ticket.
- A reusable water bottle, to fill up from the free taps on site.
- Sleeping bag.
- Roll mat.
- Wellies or sturdy boots.
- Toilet roll.
- A warm jumper (it can get cold at night)
Should you put a tarp under your tent?
You do not have to have a tarp under your tent but it is highly recommended. Having a tarp under your tent can prevent holes and tear from appearing on the bottom of the tent as well as prevent moisture from the ground from soaking into your tent.
What should you not bring camping?
Here’s a list of what not to bring camping on your next adventure trip.
- Colognes, perfumes, and scented lotions.
- Glassware and individual beer bottles.
- Family-size containers of food.
- High fashion jewelry or clothes.
What should I bring to a hippie festival?
First things first: packing We made a Little Hippie Survival Kit to get you started with items you’ll need and want most to get by – keyring flashlight, hand sanitizer, tissues, Zinc SPF stick, wrist sweatband, LED ring, stickers, tattoos, and coupons for other crucial festival items from Little Hippie.
How do you make your tent stand out at a festival?
Our top festival camping tips
- Attach bulky items to the outside of your rucksack.
- Make a flag and put it outside your tent (to help you find it)
- Roll up outfits for each day.
- Stick a mirror to the wall of your tent.
- Decorate your tent with fairy lights.
- Wrap up charger cables.
- Roll up sleeping bag.
How do you sleep at a music festival?
Not ideal if you’ve had a late night.
- Don’t pitch your tent near walkways or the toilets.
- Use a relaxing night balm on your skin at night.
- Keep your valuables away from your tent entrance when you go to sleep.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol!
- Earplugs, earplugs, earplugs.
- Don’t stay at the festival.
- No lumps.
- Try and stay dry.
How do you sneak alcohol into a festival?
How to sneak alcohol into a festival without getting caught
- Bring a jacket with big pockets.
- Put it in Capri Sun pouches.
- Hide it in baby food pouches.
- Hide it in a big tub of Sudocrem.
- Put it in water bottles without breaking the seal.
- Hide it in a hollowed out loaf of bread.
- Wrap it up in your sleeping bag.
What do I need to bring to a festival checklist?
What to take to a festival
- Festival Ticket (If you forget this, the rest doesn’t matter)
- Money (The queues for cash machines at festivals can waste hours of your day)
- ID (Many festivals need your ID for various reasons, especially drinking)
- Tent & Tent Pegs.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Sleeping Mat or Air Bed.
How do you survive a music festival?
That said, here are a few items and tips on how to survive music festival season so you can live it up to the fullest.
- Bring sunscreen. Most music festivals hold their shows outside during the day.
- Avoid the medical tent.
- Plan out set times.
- Stay connected with friends.
- Establish a meeting place.
- Plan in advance.
How much money should you bring to a festival?
You are likely to spend about £150- £200 for the things mentioned above (excluding the event ticket). With the ticket, a Reading festival trip will cost you about £500. We include some extra just in case. There are several cash points in and around the festival site, so you don’t need to worry if you run out of cash.
What should I wear to festival?
11 Essential Style Tips for Your Festival Outfits
- Wear Comfortable Footwear.
- Opt for a Hat Instead of a Flower Crown (Skip if you’re ok with sun rays)
- Wear Sunscreen + Chapstick.
- Wear Sunglasses.
- Wear Your Hair Up or in Brands.
- Layer Up.
- Wear a Crossbody Bag.
- Select One or Two Statement Pieces.
What food is best to take to a festival?
Cold food appropriate for festivals includes:
- Sandwiches (to be eaten within the first couple of days)
- Pasta salads.
- Overnight oats (a filling breakfast to set you up for the day ahead)
- Chicken or Vegetarian skewers.
- Cocktail sausages.
- Pork pies.
- Sausage rolls.