- 1 What materials do you need for the campsite?
- 2 How does Coachella camping work?
- 3 Can you bring a camper van to Coachella?
- 4 Can you bring tents to Coachella?
- 5 Do you need to put a tarp under a tent?
- 6 What should you not bring camping?
- 7 Can you sleep in your car at Coachella?
- 8 Is Coachella VIP worth it?
- 9 Do you sleep at Coachella?
- 10 How much is a Coachella ticket?
- 11 What was the Coachella Lineup 2020?
- 12 Where does Coachella shuttle go?
- 13 Can you drink alcohol at Coachella?
- 14 Do they sell alcohol at Coachella?
- 15 Is there an age limit for Coachella?
What materials do you need for the campsite?
- Tent (and footprint, stakes)
- Sleeping bags.
- Sleeping pads.
- Camping pillow.
- Headlamps or flashlights (and extra batteries)
- Camp chairs.
- Camp table (if no picnic table)
- Lantern (and mantles and fuel/batteries if needed)
How does Coachella camping work?
In order to camp during Coachella, festival goers must purchase a camping pass along with their ticket. Tent camping and car camping tickets, Coachella’s most popular camping options, go for $102 plus fees. VIP camping options, additional vehicle parking passes, and other add-ons are also available for purchase.
Can you bring a camper van to Coachella?
Coachella does not allow large RVs or trailers in the campground. But you can bring a van, VW bus or SUV and make it your decorative hangout. Each campsite at the Coachella campground measures 10×30 feet, so there is actually a lot of room to spread out.
Can you bring tents to Coachella?
Car & Tent Camping are open to all Coachella attendees.
Do you need to put a tarp under a tent?
So do you need a tarp over or under your tent? You do not have to have a tarp under your tent but it is highly recommended. Having a tarp under your tent can prevent holes and tear from appearing on the bottom of the tent as well as prevent moisture from the ground from soaking into your tent.
What should you not bring camping?
Here’s a list of what not to bring camping on your next adventure trip.
- Colognes, perfumes, and scented lotions.
- Glassware and individual beer bottles.
- Family-size containers of food.
- High fashion jewelry or clothes.
Can you sleep in your car at Coachella?
Everyone in the vehicle must be wearing Festival Wristband. No camping or sleeping in your car. If you need to leave Camping Companion Parking prior to 2am on any night, you must do so before 9pm.
Is Coachella VIP worth it?
For me, it is not worth it. I’ve been to nearly 20 different music festivals and Coachella’s VIP offerings is one of the worst. It’s great the VIP area is by the Coachella stage where the biggest acts play, but I wish it was closer given the passes are nearly three times as expensive.
Do you sleep at Coachella?
Yup, people really do sleep in their car at Coachella, and they also “camp” by setting up spaces like the one that we can see in this picture. Someone took a sheet to provide a bit of shade and privacy from the other people at the festival, and they also have a smaller tent inside of a larger covered structure.
How much is a Coachella ticket?
General admission passes are tier-1 is $449, $474 for tier-2 and $499 for tier-3; VIP is priced $929 for tier-1, $999 for tier-2 and tier-3 is $1,049. Additional general admission passes traditionally go on sale for Coachella Valley residents a few days before each show, but that hasn’t been announced.
What was the Coachella Lineup 2020?
The festival announced its full lineup on Thursday, which includes Thom Yorke, Lana Del Rey, Calvin Harris, Run the Jewels, FKA Twigs, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Lil Uzi Vert, Megan Thee Stallion, Disclosure, 21 Savage, Flume, DaBaby, Brockhampton, Swae Lee, Charli XCX, Big Sean, Carly Rae Jepsen, Lil Nas X,
Where does Coachella shuttle go?
Riders will select their departure time and location at check out.
- LAX Area to Coachella Camping.
- LAX Area to Renaissance Palm Springs.
- LAX Area to JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa.
- LAX Area to La Quinta Resort & Club.
- Shuttle from Coachella Camping to LAX Airport.
- Shuttle from Renaissance Palm Springs to LAX Airport.
Can you drink alcohol at Coachella?
Then there are the draconian drinking rules. Instead, there are designated drinking areas, vodka -scented cattle pens where security keep a keen eye out for those trying to smuggle booze into the main arena. This unusual approach to alcohol consumption could possibly explain why everyone looks so immaculate.
Do they sell alcohol at Coachella?
Before attending the festival, I had heard about Coachella’s alcohol policy: You’re allowed to buy or consume alcoholic beverages only in designated 21-plus areas. A variety of fenced-in beer gardens and cocktail spaces dot the sides of the main stages.
Is there an age limit for Coachella?
Are there any age restrictions? Coachella is an all ages festival, however those under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.